Introduction of Maitake Mushroom powder:
Maitake Mushrom can be used in mediacal and dietrary, grow around robur and other broadleaf, common name is lotus flower, because of the shape is like dance skirt, so Japanese name it as dance mushroom.Maitake has extrusive value of nutrition and medical, it is became an advanced health care food, popular in America, Japanese, and other countries.
Structure of Mushroom:
Fruiting of Mushroom:
The fruiting body of a mushroom is the part that grows above ground, and it is how you typically identify a mushroom. The fruiting body contains the spores for reproduction, but it is also the most nutrient-rich part of a mushroom. The fruiting bodies and chitin within their cell walls contain a host of various vitamins and minerals, including B and C vitamins, zinc, copper, selenium, and other important nutrients.
The mycelium usually grows underground and can be considered the roots of the mushroom. The mycelium provides nutrients to the rest of the mushroom, feeding the whole mushroom by processing and breaking down dead matter.
Mycelium based "mushroom" powders are inferior to whole fruiting bodies extracts because of the substrates they are grown on, and how they are processed.
Functions of Maitake Mushroom powder:
1. Maitake Mushroom powder has effect on prevention of anemia scurvy.
2. Maitake Mushroom powder has inhibition of hypertension and obesity effect
3. Maitake Mushroom powder has the function of resisting cancer, tumors, HIV and AIDS.
4. Maitake Mushroom powder can prevent arteriosclerosis and the occurrence of cerebral thrombosis.
Applications of Maitake Mushroom powder:
1) Maitake Mushroom powder Pharmaceutical as capsules or pills;
2) Maitake Mushroom powder Functional food as capsules or pills;
3) Maitake Mushroom powder Water-soluble beverages;
4) Maitake Mushroom powder Health products as capsules or pills.
Please contact me for more information:Jolin@laybionatural.com