1. Bilberries are used for improving eyesight, including night vision. Bilberry is also used for treating eye conditions such as cataracts and disorders of the retina. There is some evidence that bilberry may help retinal disorders.
2. The anthocyanidin in bilberries is a powerful antioxidant.
3. Bilberry is also used for chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), hemorrhoids, diabetes,osteoarthritis, gout, skin infections, gastrointestinal (GI) disorders, kidney disease, and urinary tract infections (UTIs). They can improve diarrhea, as well as mouth and throat irritation, by reducing swelling (inflammation).
4. Bilberries can help lower blood sugar and cholesterol levels. Some researchers think that chemicals called flavonoids in bilberry leaf might also improve circulation in people with diabetes. Circulation problems can harm the retina of the eye.
PRODUCT DETAILS AND SPEC, SHEET
Vaccinium myrtillus L.
PHYSICAL / CHEMICAL/ MICROBIOLOGICAL
TASTE & ODOR
100% pass 80 mesh
Loss on Drying(%)
MOULD & YEAST
Customized specification also can be achieved
25kg/drum (double plastic bags or aluminium foil bags inside and cardboard drum outside) or customized.
7 days after the order
Cool, Ventilate & Dry
1. 50g sample for free
2. Convenient DHL,FEDEX,UPS and EMS service
3. Testing report